The term 'website' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owener of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You acknowledge that neither we nor any third parties provide any warranties while you are using this website for any particular purpose. We expressly exclude liability for any possible harm to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibilty to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Thie website contains material that may be owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than upon receiving explicit permission.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your own convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You agree not to submit illegaln content to this website, and agree to warn website owners if you see other users doing it.
Sharing Information and Content:
- You own all of the information and contents you post on your profile and event page(s) you’ve created.
- When you publish information, it means you are allowing other Wrevel users access to use and share said information, and to associate it with you. You have the option to create private event pages where only people you invite are able to access your page.
- Do not list or post any personal or confidential information on Wrevel. We are not responsible for contents shared in the site. Feel free to use our "hide address" feature if you are not confortable listing the address to the event before RSVP list is accepted.
- When you delete content or an event page, it is completely unavailable to everyone on the site.
- Other users on Wrevel are able to share your event page, but are not able to modify or change anything on it.
- We welcome and appreciate feedback or suggestions about Wrevel, but we are not obligated to compensate you for them; nor are you obligated to offer them.
- You are able to create themed parties on Wrevel, you are not able to post any adult/nudity/sexual themed parties on our site.
- We care about your safety, but you are responsible for maintaining it and not putting yourself in situations where you are at risk.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older to use Wrevel.
- We are not responsible for any under-aged alcohol use, or any other illegal activities during any of the parties or events listed on our site. We simply provide the service and means for people to list themed events based on their liking.
- You are not to use Wrevel to do anything unlawful or misleading.
- You are not to use Wrevel as a means of bullying or harassment to anyone.
- Anybody under the age of 16 is restricted to use any of the services offered by Wrevel. If someone under the age of 16 makes a Wrevel account using a fake birthday, Wrevel will not be held responsible for any actions committed by the person.
- You are providing Wrevel your real name and information.
- You will not post anything false on Wrevel or create a fake account. Everything posted on an event page is real information and up to date.
- You will not create more than one profile account.
- You cannot use Wrevel unless you are at least 18 years of age or older.
- You will not share your password with anyone that might jeopardize your account.
- You are the only person that can alter and modify your event page. You will not be able to add other admins to your event page.
Protecting Other Users' Rights:
- You are to respect other users’ rights on Wrevel.
- You will not post anything that may violate another users' rights.
- We are able to remove any information you post on Wrevel that may be harmful to another user.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks without our permission.
- If you use other people’s information, you must get their consent, let them know you (and not Wrevel) is obtaining this information, and post what and how you will be using said information.
- You will not post anyone’s identification or financial records on Wrevel.
- If you continuously violate our terms we will disable your account and block you from using Wrevel.
Ticketing and Payments:
- If you use our services to list a paid event, Wrevel will take no fee from the event creator. Wrevel will take 1.9% of the total amount of every transaction and $0.99 of every ticket from the buyer. The event creator will receive 100% of their money via deposit to bank account on file.
- In order for you to use WePay's payment processing services, you must register with WePay as a merchant. WePay's terms of service (the "WePay Terms") explain that process, and are available here: https://www.wepay.com/legal/terms-of-service/us, and here: https://www.wepay.com/legal/terms-of-service/ca. By accepting these Terms, you agree that you have reviewed the WePay Terms and agree to them. Please note that FreshBooks is not a party to the WePay Terms and that we have no obligations or liability to you under the WePay Terms or for any services that WePay provides to you. If you have questions regarding WePay or the WePay Terms, please contact WePay at https://www.wepay.com.
- All of your financial information will be kept confidential and used for ticketing and payment purposes only. All of your financial information is handled by WePay, our credit card processing company. WePay charges fees of 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction.
Credit Card Disputes:
In the event of a credit card charge dispute, if we receive over 10 chargeback disputes from your attendee’s bank claims for any particular event within 14 days from the event date, we will hold 50% of the total transfer amount until the disputes are resolved. We will contact the respective customers/attendees that have filed the disputes and try to resolve the matter within 60 days.
If upon providing evidence to our payment processing center, the disputes are not resolved, we will hold the event organizer liable for the disputes and will deduct the necessary charges from their transfer amount.
- Ticket Refund Policy: Wrevel is not responsible for any issues with your ticket purchase. Please contact the event host directly if you want to request a refund for the ticket.